Booking Policy With Dunes Luxury Camp
1. Our contract with you
-Please ensure that you read these terms carefully, and check that the details in your booking policy are complete and accurate.
-Bookings can be made essentially via email, or on our website, in person, over the telephone.
-When you submit your booking to us, this does not mean we have accepted your booking for services. We will inform you of this verbally or in writing and we will not process your booking, nor accept payment.
-We will confirm your booking by accepting payment from you for the deposit and we will inform you via email, on our website, in person, or over the telephone.
-The date, start time, length and/or end time shall be specified in your booking.
-You are obliged to pay the full remainder in the beginning or during the service .
2. Non-refundable and non-transferable
-Your booking is valid only for the specific service as detailed on your booking. If you change, miss or arrive too late for the specified service, your booking is non-transferable and is non-refundable. (See Our rights to cancel and applicable refund)
-We may at our sole discretion, amend your booking to an alternative service if this is possible.
3. Providing services
– We will supply the services to you on the date and time specified in your booking.
– We will make every reasonable effort to provide the services on the specified date and time. However, there may be delays due to an event outside our control. (See below our responsibilities when an event outside our control happens.)
– We reserve the right to make minor amendments to the services if necessary in the circumstances. Such minor amendments will not affect the overall provision of services.
– We reserve the right to correct and amend any errors contained in our website or any of our other documents at any time.
– If you do not pay us for the services when you are supposed, we may suspend the services with immediate effect until you have paid us the outstanding amounts.
4. Your obligations
– You are obliged to pay the price applicable to your service. If you do not, you will be asked to pay the balance of the applicable price relevant to your status before the services end time.
– You must not attempt to make a booking for a child(ren) under the age of 10. A child(ren) should be accompanied by an adult person/relative/instructor. (We consider adult everyone who is 16 years in the date of service )
– You will arrive in time to start your service.
– Please bring your identity documents (passport…) to show in case of any verification.
– You must act reasonably and co-operate with us in the provision of services to you.
– In the interests of health and safety, you must comply with all reasonable verbal instructions and requests from our representatives during the services.
-It is a requirement that you must be insured during your holiday in Morocco. We do not arrange any travel insurance and we strongly recommend that all travelers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance package covering against luggage loss, curtailment, medical emergency, including repatriation, cancellation and stay interruption.
-We also recommend that every participant should possess a contact details of their insurance company.
-It is important to stay connected to your origins, by having a valid contact details of a relative in your country/ of your embassy or any administration.
– If you cause any damage to our property, you are obliged to indemnify us for the full cost of replacing the item or repairing the damage.
5. If there is a problem with the services
– If any of our offered services are not satisfying you totally or partially while you are still using them, please contact us and tell us soon as possible, to investigate and then take actions immediately.
-If you finished the offered services and you are not satisfied totally or partially, please contact us soon as reasonably possible, describing the exact details. we will consider your comments fully and report that to all responsible units, to investigate and get a clear explanation, and then make a decision to continue&warn/stop dealing with that responsible unit.
-As consumer, you keep the right to act against us. and all terms should be applicable.
6. Price and payment
-The exact amounts are defined in our “Payment” website page , and can be communicated by request through all our contact support.
– The price of the services includes all taxes.
– You may either pay in EURO, MAD or USD using cash, transfer to our bank or by a credit card, defined on our “Payment” website page or provided via email.
-Payment by credit card in payment terminal (POS), requires additional fees fixed by the service provider.
-Rest of payment/deposit bank Transfer must cover all fees, and we have to receive the exact amount. Otherwise we will inform you, to pay the difference if there is any.
-Rest of payment must be made in full at the beginning or during the service.
7. Our liability to you
– If we materially fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for any material loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Material loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time the contract came into existence. Our total liability shall not exceed the total price of the services as stated in your booking.
– We only supply the services for private use. You agree not to use the services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
– We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Breach of the terms of the supply of goods and services act;
- Defective products under the consumer protection.
8. Events outside our control
– We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by an event outside our control.
– An event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation adverse weather conditions, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by our representative/contractors and/or third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
– If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control. Where the event outside our control affects our performance of services to you, we will reschedule the services as soon as reasonably possible after the event outside our control is over, or offer alternative services where possible.
– You may cancel the contract if an event outside our control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide the services. Please see your cancellation rights. We will only cancel the contract if the event outside our control continues for longer than 1 week in accordance with our cancellation rights.
9. Your rights to cancel and applicable charges
– You have the right to cancel your booking where you choose to cancel because we are affected by an event outside our control. You must provide written notice to us that you are cancelling your booking as a result of an event outside our control. We will confirm your cancellation.
-In case of any cancellation the deposit is not refundable.
-Cancellation 15 days or less prior to the service date will require the rest of payment.
-Cancellation 16 days or more prior to the service date, and in case you already sent us the rest of payment, we will refund only your “Rest of payment”, using our preferred payment method as our choice, and all transfer fees will be included.
10. Our rights to cancel and applicable refund
– We may have to cancel your booking before the start date for the services due to an event outside our control; or if we are unable to provide the service in terms of your booking for any reason. We will promptly contact you to let you know and refund any payments made by you.
– We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend the contract for services at any time with immediate effect by giving you verbal or written notice, and any in such circumstances, refunds will not be given.:
- If you do not pay us when you are supposed; or
- Where there is any risk to our representative, property or welfare of others as a result of unacceptable behavior from you. Whether behavior is unacceptable shall be determined by us and/or our representative; or
- If you are deemed by us and/or our representative to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- Where you do not comply with any of your obligations,
11. Intellectual property rights
– All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the services shall be owned by us.
– You do not have a right to use our intellectual property including, but not limited to, our name, logo and images.
12. Information about us and how to contact us
– We are a company registered in Morocco.
– If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us. You can contact us via website, by e-mailing us, by telephoning our team.
– If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail, by hand, or using the contact details, and we will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing.
– Further information on the services can be found in the relevant section of our website.
13. How we may use your personal information
– We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Provide the services;
- Process your payment for such services; and
- Inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
– We will not give your personal data to any third party.
14. Other important terms
– We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
– This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
– These terms cannot operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
– If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
– These Terms must be translated to Arabic/French by a capable authority and get agreed by us first, to be governed by Morocco law. You and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Moroccan courts. Booking Policy.